Brankley Farm is located 2.5 mile from Barton Under Needwood which is home to several local pubs and Barton Marina – featuring waterside shopping, a specialist cinema and quality restaurants.
The nearest shop and pub are located within 1 mile of the farm. Footpaths cross the local farmland and join the National Forest with a nature reserve only 0.35 miles away.
The list below includes a handful of activities from the local area.
Some more ideas are available on https://www.enjoystaffordshire.com/
Under 10 miles:
- cinema and bowling
- Hoar Cross Hall – Luxury Spa
- Lichfield Cathedral
- National Forest Adventure Farm (Tatenhill)
- St Georges Park – Home of England Football
- Sudbury Hall’s Museum of Childhood
- The National Arboretum (Alrewas)
- The National Brewery Centre – Coors Brewery Burton On Trent
- Uttoxeter Racecourse – Horse Racing and Race Days
The Surrounding Area
- Alton Towers – Theme Park and Splash Landings Water Park
- Drayton Manor – Theme Park including Thomas Land for small children
- Cannock Chase – Pony Trekking and popular off road Cycling routes.
- Dovedale in the Peak District National Park
- Flip Out Trampolining Centre
- Monkey Forest (Trentham)
- Tamworth SnowDome – Indoor with real snow
- Twycross Zoo
- Shugborough Hall and Calke Abbey (NT)
- The National Forest Centre (Moira) + Conkers Children’s Activity Centre
- Water World (Stoke)